Corporate Team Building
Do you have a group of people working together side by side or do you have a team?
By choosing a Locked in Escape Rooms Team building experience that meets your own objectives and goals, we can help transform your group of workers into a high functioning team.
We offer a variety of Team building programs that let your people experience the fun and excitement of an Escape Room and couple it with specially designed workshops that focus on the needs of your organisation. Our workshop facilitator has over 20 years experience in delivering programs that develop strong working relationships.
Symptoms that Signal a Need for Team Building
- Decreased productivity
- Conflicts or hostility among staff members
- Confusion about assignments, missed signals, and unclear relationships
- Decisions misunderstood or not carried through properly
- Apathy and lack of involvement
- Lack of initiation, imagination, innovation; routine actions taken for solving complex problems
- Complaints of discrimination or favouritism
- Ineffective staff meetings, low participation, minimally effective decisions
- Negative reactions to the manager
- Complaints about quality of service
|What do you want to achieve?||Reccomended Program||Duration||Cost (Peak)||Cost (Off peak Mon/Tue)|
|Social event.||Escape Experience only.||1 hour.||$37 per head.||Not available.|
|Discover strengths and weaknesses of team members and how best to utilise them||Who's who at work?||Full day. Includes morning and afternoon tea. Lunch can be BYO or catered.||$100 per head. BYO lunch.|
$125-$150 per head for catered lunch.
|$85 per head. BYO lunch.
$110-$130 per head for catered lunch.
|Strengthen interpersonal relationships within your team.||You can do it!||Varies.||$37 per head per hour.||$30 per head per hour.|
|Run our own activities at Locked in Escape Rooms.||Meeting space.||1st hour free if combined with Escape Room experience. |
Hourly rate afterwards.
|$37 per hour.||Not available.|